every year the marauders probably sat in the same spot on the hogwarts express, from when they were little bitty eleven-year-olds to the last time they rode away from the place where they found home and family, practicing silly spells and trading chocolate frog cards and planning the year’s pranks or the summer’s gatherings
and when remus rode to hogwarts to teach, he probably sat in that same spot and thought that the silence was louder than four teenage boys ever were.
When you wake up and get your period and you’re like “oh that’s why I was crying uncontrollably last night over a jelly bean”
People need to realize that there are days when you’re not in the mood to talk or interact with anyone.
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
god its things like this that make life worth living
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
It scares me how accurate this is.